Friday, May 30, 2014

Thing 23 - Evaluation

  • Go back to your thoughts/ideas about  mobile devices and apps. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?  I think I understand my device a lot better. I'm more comfortable with downloading apps (and deleting them if I don't think they're worthwhile).
  • What were your favorite Things and discoveries?  I have never really been much for games - but I can see myself playing lots of word games!
  • How did you connect with others doing the 23 Mobile Things? I actually enjoyed reading other participants  blogs.  Since I'm using a borrowed device, everything is new.  I found a couple blogs that seemed to reflect my own opinions, experiences, and interests, so I could try some of the same apps that they did.
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Yes, I want one of my own!  There are several apps that I would used regularly if I had them at my fingertips.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content? 
  • If we offered a another 23 Things program like this in the future would you participate? Yes.
  • How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities to others? It made me look at the electronic world a bit differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment