Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thing 14 - videos

I am in awe of blog mrshureads@blogspot.com  Mr. Shu does some amazing things in his k-5 library, and he often posts video using vine.  Sometimes it is kids doing something, sometimes it's the books on his hold shelf, or videos of guests in his school.  I tried out vine and it is quite simple.  I need to work on holding my iPad still, and where to start and stop (I managed to video my feet...sigh) but overall it is quite simple.  I'm not exactly thrilled that videos are automatically posted out there on the net somewhere, but maybe with some searching I can find out how to keep them "private" and post them a only where I want them.

A a major problem in the public library world is getting photo permission for anyone/everyone in a program.  I would like to use video, and Vine seems easy enough - it's just a bit too public for my professional use.


No comments:

Post a Comment