Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thing #5 Notetaking

Springpad looks pretty useful - my husband is the cook in my family and uses lots of recipes from the internet rather than from "old fashioned" cookbooks.  He has said a from time to time that he would like to find a place to put those recipes so that he doesn't have to google them each time he wants to recreate some marvelous creation.  This might be just the place for him to paste them.  I did read in another blog that pictures with the recipes don't transfer, and that's too bad because sometimes it's the picture or photo that I recall rather than the name or the ingredients.

I like the idea of thank you notes and a photo all organized by Springpad too.  I wonder if I can get my kids to sign up for this and send thank you's to the Aunties at Christmas and Birthdays!

Remember the Milk seems like a good idea, and seems simple enough -especially to those who are glued to their mobile device.  Since I am using a borrowed device, I won't be using it, but think that the concept definitely has merit.

2 comments:

  1. Has he tried Pinterest for his recipes? Pics and link to source might help him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Ann, I found Pinterest to be pretty unorganized for my random searches, but it might be just the thing for recipes!

    ReplyDelete